EVA film is based on the use of ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer, and additives. It is commonly used in the construction industry to form EVA interlayer based laminated glass.
Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA) is a kind of interlayer film material for laminated glass. Under high temperature and high vacuum, EVA film can be melted into the liquid with high adhesion like glue, which can hold two pieces of glass together when shattered. In the event of breaking, EVA interlayer film keeps the layers of glass bonded together even when broken, and its high strength prevents the glass from breaking up into large sharp pieces. This produces a characteristic "spider web" cracking pattern when the impact is not enough to completely pierce the glass. In a word, EVA film offers a complete bounding (cross-linking) with the material whether it is glass, polycarbonate, PET, or other types of products.
As a leading EVA film manufacturer in China, our EVA films are commonly classified in several categories, mainly based on Thickness, Colors & Transparencies, and Applications.
Download our latest Catalog - EVA Films For Laminated Safety Glass
Available in 6 Thicknesses:
0.25mm, 0.38mm, 0.50mm, 0.76mm, 1.00mm, 1.14mm
Available in 30 Colors and Transparencies:
* Ordinary clear, High clear, and Super clear series.
* White color series
* Jade color series
* Opaque colorful series
* Transparency colorful series
|Length Per Roll
|Ordinary Clear Series||GS25T||Ordinary Clear||0.25||900~2450||150||Only used indoors|
|High Clear Series
(little glue overflow)
|GS25TH||High Clear||0.25||2400||150||Outdoors & Indoors|
|Super Clear Series
(no glue overflow)
|GS38TC||Super Clear||0.38||2400||100||Outdoors & Indoors|
|Special EVA film for smart glass||GS80PDLC||Super Clear||0.80||2400~2500||50||PDLC(LCD)|
|White Film Series||GS38B-1||Milky White||0.38||2400||50/100||Interior decoration|
|Jade Film Series||GS38YS-1||Light Jade||0.38||2400||50/100||Interior decoration|
|Colorful Opaque Series||9 types||See our Catalog||0.38||2400||50||Interior decoration|
|Colorful Transparent Series||26 types||See our Catalog||0.38||2400||50||Interior decoration|
* EVA stands for Ethylene Vinyl Acetate.
* It is a thermoplastic copolymer resin.
* EVA resin, together with a number of ingredients, is heated, mixed thoroughly, and then extruded through a flat die of a specially designed plastic extruding machine.
* EVA film is then formed. This film is wrapped in rolls for storage and packing.
* This extraordinary adhesive film is non-sticky and inert to water moisture.
* Handling and glass assembly can be done at room temperature. No air conditioner or dehumidifier is required.
EVA film for laminated glass
Laminated Glass with EVA Film is an important kind of laminated glass in the glass industry. The processing principle of EVA laminated glass is similar to most of the laminated glass. Furthermore, using EVA film to laminating glass does not require an autoclave. All laminating processing will be finished and completed in one vacuum laminator. EVA Film for laminated glass has excellent transparency, outstanding adhesion, and aging-resistance (more than 15 years), and it also can be used for architectural glass, decorative glass with fabric, privacy glass, auto glass, etc.
* https://cdn.channelwill.cn/photo/Catalog - Clolorful EVA Films-1604040459a58878dec532155.pdf
* https://cdn.channelwill.cn/photo/Catalog - EVA Films For Laminated Safety Glass-16040414945e88abc203e3073.pdf
Not Sure Where To Start?
Before purchasing, customers need to know as follows:
1: Please let us know your application (indoors or outdoors); then we can recommend the very right thickness and model for you.
2: Free samples of EVA films are available from us.
Fill out more information, We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Room 102, Building 8th, Dacheng Industrial Zone, Jihua Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Business Phone : +86-13823789007
Work Time :7:50-17:50(Beijing time)