|Country of Origin||China|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Price Quote||To be agreed|
|Minimum Order||1 sqm|
|Average Delivery Time||5-7days|
|Payment Method||T/T, L/C, Paypal, Credit Card, West union, etc.|
|Package Details||Woven Bags|
|Ability to Supply||10000sqm per week|
The Teflon mesh sheet is the ideal tool to help to vacuum during the production of laminated safety glass, use the Teflon open mesh sheet between the laminated glass in silicone vacuum bags. Teflon coated fiberglass mesh has 4mm x 4mm mesh hole for quick air movement during vacuuming, and at the same time offer quick releasing and protect silicone vacuum bags from breaking by the sharp corner of the glass.
Teflon Mesh 4mm*4mm PTFE Coated Fiberglass Open Mesh For Silicone Vacuum Bag In EVA Film Safety Glass Laminating Vacuuming
* Dimensional stable from -73-315℃(-100-600℉)
* Mesh holes offer an open area for quick drying
* Superior nonstick surface, easy to clean
* Light weight and cost-effective than wire mesh belt
* UV, IR, and HF resistant
* High tensile strength and dimensional stable
* Electrical insulation
* Teflon mesh fabric resist to all the chemicals, suit for fluorocarbon resins curing
* Non-toxic and FDA compliant
|Model No.||Material||Mesh Size||Max Width||Standard Length||Temperature Range|
|DH004D||PTFE + Fiberglass||4mm * 4mm||4000mm||30m, 33m, 50m, 100m||-73-260℃|
* Any size can be customized, no matter small rolls like 40cm x 50m or sheets like 30x40cm.
Apart from safety glass laminating (to use on top of laminated glass between silicone bag and glass for air movement), Teflon coated mesh is suitable for a very wide range of applications:
Textile industry – Drying textile and nonwoven fabrics
Food industry – Cookies baking and meat grilling, dewatering of food products
Wooden industry – Resin hardening and PTFE belting after the laminate process of wooden elements and MDF
PVC carpet industry – Used in curing tunnel after hot pressing of PVC carpet
Packaging industry – Used in the thermo-shrink tunnel
Datasheet of DH004D
|Product||Basic Material||Coating Material|
|PTFE FIBERGLASS||OPEN MESH||PTFE|
|Mesh Size||4mm x 4mm||4mm x 4mm|
|Weight||580g/m2||17.1 oz/sq yd|
|Tensile Strength||560 N/cm Warp||331 lbs/inches Warp|
|316 N/cm Weft||181 lbs/inches Weft|
Frequently Asked Questions:
(1) What size can you offer?
* Any size is available from China Deer Hunter. Laminating glass process use Teflon mesh sheet in pieces like 2m x 3m, we recommend you to buy rolls like 2m x 50m and cut by yourself in order to save freight cost.
(2) Can the Teflon mesh be cut?
* Yes, you can cut with normal scissors.
(3) Can this Teflon mesh sheet be reused?
* Our Teflon mesh sheet is made by strong fiberglass mesh coated with enough PTFE, thus can be used over and over again.
(4) Can you provide the sample for the test?
* Normally we provide A4 size sample for free and customers take charge of freight cost.
(5) For more details, you can contact us as below. And we know the industry inside out.
And you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out more information, We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Room 102, Building 8th, Dacheng Industrial Zone, Jihua Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Business Phone : +86-13823789007
Work Time :7:50-17:50(Beijing time)