TPU sheets, also know as Thermoplastic Polyurethane Sheets, are made from thermoplastic elastomers with a serious of excellent characteristics, such as flame-resistant, anti-microbial fabrics, fluid-resistant, and easy cleaning, etc. Our main products are TPU film, TPU fabric, TPU breathable waterproof film, TPU hot melt adhesive film, cut to size service.
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a green product. Even when burned, it will not cause air pollution, and it is biodegradable in soil after 3-5 years. TPU is an environmentally-friendly replacement for PVC (Vinyl). TPU is certified according to FDA & NSF standards.
TPU has the superior physical properties of resistance to abrasion, great flexibility, excellent strength and low-temperature resistance. TPU has already been used widely in many types of industries. We not only provide TPU films and sheets, but also enable the process of the extrusion of TPU and lamination with any fabric when requested.
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is an elastomer that is fully thermoplastic. Like all thermoplastic elastomers, TPU is elastic and melt-processable. Further, it can be processed on extrusion as well as injection, blow and compression molding equipment. It can be vacuum-formed or solution-coated and is well suited for a wide variety of fabrication methodologies. TPU can even be colored through a number of processes. But more so than any other thermoplastic elastomer, TPU can provide a considerable number of physical property combinations making it an extremely flexible material adaptable to dozens of uses.
Characteristics of TPU
Resistance to friction and tearing
• Soft, elastic and good flexural strength
• Resistance to cracks, good tensile property, and elongation coefficient
• Cold resistance (< -50ºC)
• Low shrinkage and transfiguration rate after long time compression
• Resistance to oil, lubricant and aliphat hydrocarbon solvent
• Resistance to oxidization, mephitis and aging
Because of its many advantages, TPU has extensive applications. Other than film, it may be used in the materials for shoes, leather bags, garments, medical supplies, national defense products, sports products and industrial products. It is especially practical in textiles and garment processing fittings.
* Protection gear, Ball rubber bladder, Synthetic shoe material, spring mattress, Fabric lamination...
* High quality wind coat, snow coat, jacket, surfing gear, Diving gear, life jacket
* Water Bag, Ice bag, Liquid medicine bag, Blood bag, Medical product...
* Table cloth, Tent, Car interior decoration, Fabric lamination...
* Handbag, Sofa, Curtain, Water bed, Sign, Container...
Why TPU can replace of PVC ?
- Highly elastic, wear-resistant,
- Anti-yellowing, weather-proof, oil-resistant, acid-proof, warping-resistant,
- Anti-fungus, antibiosis, anti-static, recyclable and degradable
- Safe and durable even in severe environment
- Environment friendly
- Good hydrolysis resistance and weather fastness.
- No affected by oil, chlorine, sweat, cosmetic and seawater
- Smooth surface is advantageous to screen printing
TPU sheets have simple molecular structure ( including only C.H.O.N ), TPU doesn't pollute the air while burning and incinerating and will be degraded naturally within 3~5 years under the action of humidity and microorganism after being buried in soil, so it is a good substitute of PVC products and a main-stream product for environmental production.
And you can contact us by email sales[at]cndeerhunter.com
Fill out more information, We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Room 102, Building 8th, Dacheng Industrial Zone, Buji Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Contact DEER HUNTER by email email@example.com
Business Phone : 86-13823789007
Work Time :7:50-17:50(Beijing time)