Woodworking silicone sheets for all types of vacuum membrane presses with working temperature up to 250℃ and elongation at tear up to 860%. Our high temp silicone sheet is the best combination of tear resistance and elasticity.
Deer Hunter has worked closely with wood & furniture producers as well as membrane press and vacuum forming manufacturers in order to provide the most effective, high-quality silicone rubber sheets to the woodworking industry.
Standard thicknesses available with 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm
Width max up to 3800mm for custom-made silicone sheets
Wrapped in rolls or sheets
Hardness from 40-50 shore A
Thermally stable over a wide range of temperatures (-60℃ to 250℃)
Available in gray transparent, translucent, blue as standard
Made in China
Area of application
Laminating of PVC foil, Wood Veneering, Bending of Wood, MDF, Shaping and thermoforming of solid surface sheets and thermoplastic materials.
As one of the leading silicone sheet manufacturers in China, Deer Hunter can offer high tear strength silicone sheets with many different sizes for a wide range of vacuum forming applications. Depending on durability, temperature resistance and elongation properties, the sheets can be effectively used to form complex shapes. They are widely used in all vacuum membrane presses for thermoforming solid surfaces, wood laminations and even in composite industries, including the aerospace and automotive sectors. Please choose the right dimensions for your machines, and also our specialists will be happy to provide tailored advice.
Vacuum Forming Silicone Sheet FAQs
Below are the most commonly asked questions from our customers. If you have additional inquiries that are not addressed here, please contact us for more information.
(1) What are your standard colors?
- Our standard colors are gray transparent. Actually, the color does not impact on the quality and is really just to make it easier to distinguish different material durometers and suppliers.
(2) Can you do other colors?
- Some of our customers maintain that certain colors work better for them than another in the same mixture. We can also do translucent, gray, blue, red, etc.
(3) What's better, a smooth or a textured surface?
- It depends on what works best for your application. Some customers need a smooth surface for high-gloss finishes. Some prefer a textured or matte surface toward the heating platen for improved heat transfer. Some use the textured or matte surface down toward the foil to get a slightly different sheen on their foil, or to prevent darker foils from scuffing.
(4) We call it a sheet, but other suppliers keep calling it a membrane and now you're telling me some others call it a diaphragm! What's the real name?
- Just call it whatever you like, we'll know what you mean. Although there are various names for the same product, we are able to figure out your needs and help you get the best product for your application.
(5) Do you have a technical data sheet to download to compare with the other silicone sheet suppliers?
- Please check below.
|TDS - DH2211 Smooth/Smooth Silicone Sheet For Vacuum Press|
|TDS - DH2211 Smooth/Textured Silicone Sheet For Vacuum Press|
Our silicone sheet for vacuum forming are valued world-wide for their consistency and durability. To be precise, silicone rubber sheets are available in different durometers, colors, as well as smooth or textured surfaces, ensuring that each customer can find the correct silicone sheets for their lamination applications.
And you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out more information, We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Room 102, Building 8th, Dacheng Industrial Zone, Jihua Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Contact DEER HUNTER by email email@example.com
Business Phone : +86-13823789007
Work Time :7:50-17:50(Beijing time)