|Country of Origin||China|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Price Quote||To be agreed|
|Average Delivery Time||5-7days|
|Payment Method||T/T, L/C, Paypal, Credit Card, West union, etc.|
|Package Details||Plastic tubes inside, Woven bags outside|
|Ability to Supply||10000sqm per month|
PTFE coated fiberglass fabrics are made of high-performance glass fiber fabric impregnated with PTFE emulsion. It's designed for varieties of applications in diverse industries where high temperature, non-stick, chemical resistance, and dimensional stability characteristics.
We manufacture many styles of PTFE coated fiberglass fabrics from thickness 0.07mm to 1mm. Our PTFE coating percentages range from 15% to over 60% by weight.
PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabrics Sheet For Solar Photovoltaic Panels Laminator
* High-temperature resistance(-100℉ to +550℉).
* Non-sticky and easy to clean.
* Food grade and nontoxic.
* Heat resistance and fireproof.
* Resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid and alkali.
* Good dimensional stability, high strength, and has good mechanical properties.
* Low friction coefficient (0.05-0.1), the best choice for oil-free self-lubrication.
* Light transmittance up to 6%~13 %.
* High insulation property (the value of dielectric constant is only 2.6, and the value of tangent is less than 0.0025).
* Anti-static and Ultraviolet-proof.
Capacity and Options:
* Normal color: Brown, black or white.
* Normal Thickness: from 0.07 mm to 1 mm
* Widths: from 9mm to 4000 mm. Please see the maximum width of each style in our technical specifications.
* Roll length for roll goods: standard roll length from 10m~100m, but the roll length can be customized.
* Size of piece goods: Cut pieces according to your request.
* Anti-static or none anti-static
* Closed fabric or mesh fabric.
* With adhesive or without adhesive
* Single color or double colors of two sides.
* As an assembled transport belt, endless woven also available
Depending on application requirements, PTFE coated fiberglass fabric can be produced with different grades.
* Common industrial grade
Coated PTFE fabric has good heat resistance, corrosion, non-stick properties, mainly used in various industrial fields.
* Standard grade
Using imported materials production, in addition to good corrosion-resistant properties, the surface is more smooth, flat, non-stick performance is good, both can be applied to general industrial applications, more advantages in some products used plastic stripping or separation sheets, gaskets, off mold surface.
* Food grade
Smooth surface, good release properties, heat resistance and easy to clean, use more secure in the food industry.
* Anti-static grade (anti-static cloth) Teflon fabric:
In addition to traditional performance of PTFE coated glass fiber fabric, adding anti static agent when producing PTFE coated glass fiber fabric, so that it has anti-static properties to meet specific customer's requirements.
* Heat sealing plastic film
* Gaskets & diaphragms
* Plastic bag manufacturing
* Conveyor belt
* Food drying mats and belts
* Reusable cooking tray liners
* Adhesive tape
* Welding cloth for welding and sealing; plastic film, heat sealing liner..
* Flexible compensator, friction material, wheel slice
* Anti-static cloth
Main Technical specifications:
|Model No.||Color & Feature||Thickness (mm)||Weight of Fiberglass (g/m2) ±3%||Total Weight (g/m2)±5%||Tear Strength (N/5cm) ±5%||Tear Strength (N/5cm) ±5%|
|Test Method||—||Weighing||Weighing||Weighing||HG/T2580||GB/T 25042-B|
* Remarks: Thicknesses and Sizes can be customized.
* As there are different types of PTFE coated fiberglass fabrics from us. Please contact us to discuss more.
And you can contact us by email at email@example.com
Fill out more information, We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Room 102, Building 8th, Dacheng Industrial Zone, Jihua Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Business Phone : +86-13823789007
Work Time :7:50-17:50(Beijing time)